You can reserve a watertaxi with a ramp for wheelchairs to easily get on board contacting us by e-mail.
The transfer by private Water Taxi is the most comfortable way to explore Venice and to reach it from the main Terminals of the city (Marco Polo Airport, Cruise Terminal, Venice S. Lucia Railway Station, Piazzale Roma, Tronchetto Car Parking) and back.
The service is guaranteed 24/7.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - READ CAREFULLY:
Select the passengers’ number, the departure Terminal and the point of arrival. Then, fill in the date and the time of the pick-up.
Each taxi has a maximum capacity of 10 persons and 10 luggages and is for the exclusive use of the client.
- for arrivals at the Marco Polo Airport: box number 71 (main hall)
- for arrivals at the Cruise Terminal: Alilaguna ticket office at the Cruise Terminal - for late arrivals, please call +39 041 2402711 int. 3
- for arrivals at Piazzale Roma Bus Station: call +39 041 2402711 int. 3
- for arrivals at Tronchetto Car Park: call +39 041 2402711 int. 3
- for arrivals at S.Lucia Railway Station: Alilaguna ticket office at platform number 2 - for late arrivals, please call +39 041 2402711 int. 3
Our water taxi service does not reach directly the private pier of the following hotels in Venice (they are only 5 minutes walk from the stop): Duodo, Splendid, Cavalletto, Saturnia, Bonvecchiati, Bonvecchiati Palace, Corte Grimani.
The water taxi will reach directly your hotel if it has a private water access. Instead, you will be embarked at the nearest pier in case of:
- hotel without private water access
- your hotel is overlooked on an internal and narrow canal
- the canal has a difficult access
- your hotel is overlooked on a canal where the access is forbidden
- excessive level of water due to high tide, even if the hotel is generally reachable.
ATTENTION: The service must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.